- T01: Antennas, arrays, and circuits.
- T02: Computational and Numerical Techniques.
- T03: Propagation, Scattering and Remote Sensing.
- T04: Antenna Applications and Emerging Technologies.
- T05: Electromagnetic Environment and Interference.
- T06: Electromagnetics and Materials.
- T07: Hazards of Electromagnetic.
The IJT is an academic journal where unique and original research is published online by Air Defense College (ADC). Therefore, our primary readerships are academic researchers and students in the field. However, we also aim that research published in the journal is practically relevant. Therefore, both theoretical and applied implications of the research need to be considered. In other words, we seek great contributions to both theory and practice and we strongly value both rigor and relevance.
The IJT is an open access journal with an International Standard Serial Number (ISSN: 2805-3044) and Impact Factor (IF: 0.594), i.e., free for readers, with article processing charges paid by authors or their faculties or institutions. It is indexed within ISI (International Scientific Indexing) [https://isindexing.com/isi/journals.php]. It offers rapid publications and published in seven main topics with sixty one subtitles related to the telecommunications, sensors and radar and their related areas.
2020 - 2021 The URL : ISI INDEXING (IF: 0.358)
2021 - 2022 The URL : ISI INDEXING (IF: 0.594)
Submission deadline for Volume 1, Issue 1: 30th November 2021 (had been published online)
Submission deadline for Volume 2, Issue 1: 15th May 2022 (had been published online)
Submission for Volume 2, Issue 2: AFTER 15th May 2022 (will be published online consecutively until 1st January 2023)
Aims & Scope
The International Journal of Telecommunications (IJT) provides an advanced forum for the science and technology of telecommunications, sensors, and guidance/radar and their applications. It publishes double blind reviews and regular research papers related to all aspects of telecommunications, from their theory and design, to the applications of complete devices/systems. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. The journal welcomes articles that, as well as the scope technologies, consider the practical aspects of modern implementation, such as networking, communications, signal processing, and data management, etc. As well as original research, The International Journal of Telecommunications (IJT) also publishes focused review articles that examine the state of the art, identify emerging trends, and suggest future directions for developing fields.
The International Journal of Telecommunications (IJT) scope as follows, and subjects not limited to:
- Fields and Waves.
- Communication Technologies.
- Wireless Communications Engineering and Technology.
- Electronics Technologies.
- Radar Systems and Applications.
- Power Management and Control.
- Applications and New Trends.
- Guidance, Navigation, and Control.
Fields and Waves
Wireless Communications Engineering & Technology
- T15: Space-Time Coding, MIMO and Adaptive Antennas.
- T16: Modulation, Coding and Diversity.
- T17: B3G/4G Systems, WiMAX, WLAN and WPAN.
- TT18: Optical/Satellite & Space Communications.
- T19: Signal Processing for Wireless Communications.
- T20: RFID/Emerging Wireless/Mobile Applications.
- T21: Cognitive Radio and Software Defined Radio.
Radar Sytems and Applications
- T29: Beam-Forming, MIMO and Exploiting Diversity.
- T30: Tracking, Localization and Classification.
- T31: Robust Detection and Information Extraction.
- T32: Radar Technology and Systems.
- T33: Multi-Sensor Architectures and Systems.
- T34: Innovative Radar Concepts.
- T35: Electronic Surveillance, Defence and Attack.
Applications and New Trends
- T43: RF and Microwave Integrated Circuits.
- T44: Mm-Wave and Submm-Wave Integrated Circuits.
- T45: Integrated Receivers,Transmitters and Transceivers.
- T46: AI and Deep Learning in Telecommunication.
- T47: Design methodology for RF and Microwave ICs
- T48: Microwave Photonics Integrated Circuits.
- T49: Electromagnetic Pulse.
- T50: Acoustics and Applications.
- T51: Power Amplifier Integrated Circuits.
- T52: Other Related Areas.
- T08: Wireless Networks.
- T09: MIMO Systems.
- T10: Mm-wave Technologies for 5G.
- T11: Wireless Security.
- T12: Telecommunication Networks.
- T13: IOT/Edge and Cloud Computing.
- T14: Computational Methods, Algorithms & Applications.
- T22: New Materials Technologies and Applications.
- T23: MEMS & Sensor Technologies.
- T24: Wearable, Flexible, and Stretchable Electronics.
- T25: Embedded Systems and VLSI.
- T26: Advance Robotics Systems.
- T27: Mechatronics Engineering Applications.
- T28: Reconfigurable Computing.
Power Management and Control
- T36: Power System Management Technologies.
- T37: Power System Monitoring and Mitigation.
- T38: Integrated Substation Automation Technologies.
- T39: Monitoring and Fault Diagnosis System.
- T40: Control Strategies for Modern Power System Stability.
- T41: Power System Analysis and Optimization.
- T42: Renewable Energy and Applications.
Guidance, Navigation, and Control
- T53: Control Theory for Aerospace Applications.
- T54: Navigation, Estimation, Sensing, and Tracking.
- T55: Distributed, Cooperative, and Multi-Vehicle Guidance, Navigation, and Control.
- T56: Autonomy and Artificial Intelligence for Aerospace Vehicle Guidance, Navigation, and Control.
- T57: Motion Planning, Sensing, and Operations for Aerospace Robotic Systems.
- T58: Aircraft Guidance, Navigation, and Control.
- T59: Spacecraft and Launch Guidance, Navigation, and Control.
- T60: Missile and Trans-Atmospheric Vehicle Guidance, Navigation, and Control.
- T61: Uncertainty Quantification and Analysis of Complex Aerospace Systems.
IJT-2022 | Volume 2 | Issue 1 | S:18-11-2021 | P: 1-01-2022
Design and Implementation of Advanced Encryption Standard by New Substitution Box in Galois Field (2^8)
Wageda Al-Sobky, Abdelkader Ismail, Ashraf Mohra, Ayman Hassan, Ayman Abdelaziem
IJT-2021 | Volume 1 | Issue 1 | S:25-11-2021 | P: 18-12-2021
GNSS Interference Suppression Techniques: A Survey
Moustafa Abd El-Rahman, Mohamed A. Elharmil, Roshdy A. Aabdelrassoul, Mohamed S. Zaghloul, Mohamed El Ghamry
IJT-2021 | Volume 1 | Issue 1 | S:28-10-2021 | P: 22-12-2021
Investigation and Implementation of Integrated SIW System for Hexagonal Diamond of Lamda Shape Slots Fractal Array Antenna for X and KU-Band Applications
Ahmed F. Miligy, Assem H. Elfeky, Hassan Nadir Kheirallah, Mohamed R. M. Rizk
IJT-2021 | Volume 1 | Issue 1 | S:30-10-2021 | P: 19-12-2021
Design and Implementation of High-Power Fiber Laser Chamber Test Under Different Aerosols Conditions
Abdalrahman Adel, Amir Almslmany, Mohamed Mabrouk, Mohamed Shehata, Mohammed Alamir, Mostafa Alshershby
IJT-2021 | Volume 1 | Issue 1 | S:30-10-2021 | P: 18-12-2021
Fast Convergence Modified Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm to Follow up String PV Modules Maximum Power Point under Different Climatic Conditions
Ehab Mohamed Ali, Ahmed K. Abdelsalam, Ahmed A. Hossam-Eldin
IJT-2022 | Volume 2 | Issue 2 | S:26-04-2022 | P: 20-09-2022
Real-Time Facial Expression Recognition and Speech Transcripts over an on-premise Video Conference Application
Sally Eltenahy, Nihal F. F. Areed, Marwa Obayya, Fahmi Khalifa
IJT-2022 | Volume 2 | Issue 1 | S:1-05-2022 | P: 16-06-2022
Performance Analysis of Improved Clutter-Map MTD Processor for both Slowly & Tangential Moving Targets (STMT)
Ibrahim M. Metwally, Tamer H.M. Soliman, Hazem Z. Fahim