The International Journal of Telecommunications (IJT) is the leading international, peer-reviewed, open access journal for the field of telecommunications, sensors, and guidance/radar studies. Its mission is to publish leading edge innovative research that significantly advances on the science and technology fields.
The International Journal of Telecommunications (IJT), semi-yearly online journal.
The articles in this journal are peer reviewed in accordance with the requirements set on the journal website. Each published article was reviewed by a minimum of two independent reviewers using a single-blind peer review process, where the identities of the reviewers are not known to the authors, but the reviewers know the identities of the authors. Articles will be screened for plagiarism before acceptance.
Corresponding authors from low-income countries are eligible for waived or reduced open access article processing charge.
Manuscripts submitted to the IJT should meet the highest standards of the following:
- Manuscripts should only report results that have not been submitted or published before, even in part.
- Manuscripts must be original and should not reuse text from another source without appropriate citation.
- The studies reported should have been carried out in accordance with generally accepted ethical research standards.
The benefits of publishing with us
- Our current journal is fully Open Access, allowing researchers and practitioners around the world immediate and free access to current IJT Journal content.
- Enhanced digital search capabilities on the IJT website.
- Online submission and tracking to monitor the progress of your paper through the peer review and publication process.
- Prompt and rigorous peer review to give you a quick decision about a publication.
- Publish on acceptance and e-first publishing in advance of the issue publication.
- A range of tools for improved discoverability of your research.