Article Processing Charge
The International Journal of Telecommunications (IJT) publishes all papers in full open access, meaning unlimited use and reuse of articles. Authors pay a one-time article processing charge to cover the costs of peer review administration and management, professional production of articles in PDF, and dissemination of published papers in various venues, in addition to other publishing functions. There are no charges for rejected articles, no submission charges, and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures or supplementary data.
Authors registration fees*
|Regular||1200 EGP||200 USD|
|Student**||600 EGP||100 USD|
* Fees will be paid after the final acceptance of the submitted papers. The registration Fees are sent by bank transfer.
** Postgraduate student (Must Identified his/her University / Institute ID by upload it during his/her register).
- Reviewers who provide timely and substantial comments will receive a discount voucher code entitling them to an article processing charge reduction. Vouchers will be sent to reviewers only after the final decision of the reviewed paper is given. All valid and associated vouchers can be applied to one invoice.
- Note that vouchers issued to specific individuals are not transferable. Only vouchers that were issued to one of the authors of the current paper are valid and must be mentioned during the submission process.
- Please note that reviewer vouchers must be applied before acceptance for publication. Vouchers can no longer be applied once an article processing charge invoice has been issued.
- Please add your voucher code in the IJT when you submit your paper, then, you will automatically receive a reduction on the article processing charge.